I'm collecting a little list of the things that I love and that I often find myself recommending to others...
- day one - journal
- tweetbot - twitter
- dark sky - weather
- gyroscope - life tracker
- pocket - read later
- overcast - podcasts
- apple tv as the center of our living room (media streaming, photo album screen saver)
- proclips for mounting phones to car dashboards
- sonos playbar for living room sound (tv audio, streaming music)
- fitbit aria - wireless scale
- amazon echo - voice controlled shopping, search, home control, etc.
- google home - voice controlled search, home control, entertainment, etc.
- wink hub - to control the house: lights, temperature, locks, etc.
- coffee: chemex coffee maker,
bonavita electric kettle, bodum bistro burr coffee grinder
- vitamix blender - I've used this nearly daily for a year to drink my fruits & vegetables
- heath ceramics - amazing dishware (and other home/kitchen stuff)
- a&g merch - great curators of furniture
- grovemade - awesome desk (and other) accessories
- la croix sparkling water (sparkling water got me off soda, and pampelmousse is the bomb)
- ram's gate's red wines are really good
- arcteryx for winter sport gear
- maxton men for odds and ends
- tom bihn for tactical bags
- lululemon for athletic gear (no joke, it's not cheap, but this stuff lasts for years and years)
- everlane for basics and some fashion - great brand doing great things with transparency
- huckberry - well curated selection of stuff
- proper cloth - custom fitted dress + casual shirts
- taft - great shoes
- allbirds - super comfortable casual shoes